Friday, March 11, 2011

Why is life full of twists and turns??

My goal for this year was to concentrate on the things that make me happy...I have done so for approx. 70% of the time.  I have spent more time this year than in the past with my best Buddie.  I was sewing/quilting a bit more but lately I have not.  My sewing room is in the basement; it is cold, damp and probably the most uncreative space there is.  I tend to work on genealogy more during the winter months and yes, I am happy with what I have recorded.  As of today I have over 1300 people in my family tree.

My husband is still unemployed, it has been six months.  I am thinking about getting another job.  My friends tell me that I am nuts.  I do not want to loose my house, so I must do what I have to do.  At this time I am at my heaviest in weight and I am thinking about gastric bypass.

Should I continue to whoa is me, my life sucks, I have that grey raincloud over my head, why don't things work out for me...I can go on.  But I tell myself, things could be worst.  I am still waking up every morning, we are healthy for the most part, we do have food in the house, it might not be the best but at least we have something.  I tell myself with God at my side all things are possible. I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment